Unguided Studio Time: Figure Drawing continues this week!
- Unguided Studio Time: Figure Drawing continues on Thursday, May 2. Drop in for $25/$15 members. Click here to register >>
- The deadline to be a vendor for Night Market on June 6 is Sunday, May 12. Apply here >>
- Art Blast Summer Camp registration is now open! For more info, click here.
- Special exhibitions Stephen Althouse: Metanoia, Monica J. Beasley: Feminism & Magical Thinking, FOR CHILDREN: The Elements of Art & Design, Bob H. Miller: REFLECTORAMA, Christopher Nitsche: Liminal Ship II, and Michael Olszweski: Meaning & Light, and collections exhibitions Asian Art, NATIVE AMERICAN ART: From the Collection, Our People, Our Places, Our Collection, and Serious Whimsy, Serious Play are open.
- Throughout the week, stop in The Art Store to grab your sketching supplies.
- Thursday, May 2, we are free for Mobile County Residents and open until 9 p.m.
- Our Art Library and Research Center is also open on Thursday from noon until 6 p.m. for MMofA members and artists registered with TAP.