Join us for a special art talk and performance with Monica Beasley.
- Join us at 6:15 p.m. for Refilling Our Well: Yoga in Jane Cassidy’s Undersea Well with Anna-Marie Babington on Tuesday, February 19. Drop in for $10 a week.
- On Thursday, February 21, Monica Beasley joins us for an art talk and performance inspired by her special exhibition! The program starts at 6 p.m.
- Drawing Fundamental with Josh Green starts on March 7. Register before February 28 for an Early Bird discount.
- Special exhibitions Stephen Althouse: Metanoia, Monica J. Beasley: Feminism & Magical Thinking, Jane Cassidy: The Undersea Well, FOR CHILDREN: The Elements of Art & Design, Bob H. Miller: REFLECTORAMA, and Michael Olszweski: Meaning & Light, and collections exhibitions Asian Art, NATIVE AMERICAN ART: From the Collection, Our People, Our Places, Our Collection, and Serious Whimsy, Serious Play are open.
- Throughout the week, stop in The Art Store to grab your sketching supplies.
- Thursday, February 21, we are free for Mobile County Residents and open until 9 p.m.
- Our Art Library and Research Center is also open on Thursday from noon until 6 p.m. for MMofA members and artists registered with TAP.