We’ll be closed on Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23 for Thanksgiving, but join us this weekend for a special partnership with Alabama Contemporary Art Center and Pensacola Museum of Art.
- Mobile Museum of Art is closed on Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23 for Thanksgiving. Plan your visit for this weekend >>
- Join us at Alabama Contemporary Art Center with our friends from Pensacola Museum of Art for Bread and Puppet Theater, a raucous and colorful, funny and poignant show featuring paper maché puppets driven by a hot brass band. More info here >>
- Get a head start on your holiday gifts with Handmade Clay Gifts with Angie King. This class starts on Tuesday, November 27.
- Tickets are on sale for our FOR CHILDREN FUNdraiser and opening on Saturday, December 8. Click here to buy tickets now >>
- Special exhibitions Stephen Althouse: Metanoia, Monica J. Beasley: Feminism & Magical Thinking, Jane Cassidy: The Undersea Well, and Michael Olszweski: Meaning & Light, and art:WORK and collections exhibitions Asian Art, NATIVE AMERICAN ART: From the Collection, Our People, Our Places, Our Collection, and Serious Whimsy, Serious Play are open.
- Throughout the week, stop in The Art Store to grab your sketching supplies.
- On Saturday, November 24, stop by the Education Wing from 10 a.m. to noon for our Children’s Studio.