What better way to experience the fine art collections and exhibitions of the Mobile Museum of Art than through a Group Tour!
We welcome clubs, organizations, businesses, church groups, and social groups for tours with 10 or more at just $8 per person. Your group is welcome to discover the Museum on its own, or may request a Trained Museum Docent to lead a guided tour. The Museum is easy to get to, with plenty of parking for cars and buses.
Tours for school groups are scheduled for weekday mornings. So, we encourage other groups to visit during weekday afternoons to avoid crowded galleries.
For more information or to book a group visit, please call Mittie Wingfield on Monday or Friday at 251.208.5200. Requests should be made at least two weeks in advance of your visit. Call Ms. Wingfield, also, for cancellations or reservation changes.
GROUP & TOUR POLICY
- All tours require 1 adult, parent, chaperone, or aide of 16 years
of age or older.
- A chaperone, parent, or aide is required for every 10 children (children ages 1 – 15 years old)
- Children cannot be unattended
in the galleries.
- Children ages 1 through 15 are not permitted in the galleries without a parent or guardian
16 years of age or older.
- No food, drink, or large backpacks are permitted in the galleries. Lockers are available on site for storage of items.
- Photography in the exhibitions is permitted for personal use, NOT for reproduction or sale. No selfie sticks or large cameras are permitted in the galleries.