The Undersea Well closes this week! Stop in and check it out before it’s gone.
- Join us at 6:15 p.m. for the last session of Refilling Our Well: Yoga in Jane Cassidy’s Undersea Well with Anna-Marie Babington on Tuesday, April 2. Drop in for $10 a week.
- Jane Cassidy: The Undersea Well closes this Sunday, April 7. Check out this special exhibition before it’s gone.
- Special exhibitions Stephen Althouse: Metanoia, Monica J. Beasley: Feminism & Magical Thinking, Jane Cassidy: The Undersea Well, FOR CHILDREN: The Elements of Art & Design, Bob H. Miller: REFLECTORAMA, Christopher Nitsche: Liminal Ship II, and Michael Olszweski: Meaning & Light, and collections exhibitions Asian Art, NATIVE AMERICAN ART: From the Collection, Our People, Our Places, Our Collection, and Serious Whimsy, Serious Play are open.
- Throughout the week, stop in The Art Store to grab your sketching supplies.
- Thursday, April 4, we are free for Mobile County Residents and open until 9 p.m.
- Our Art Library and Research Center is also open on Thursday from noon until 6 p.m. for MMofA members and artists registered with TAP.
- Pastel Painting with Sharon Martin begins on Thursday, April 11. Click here to register >>