Wednesdays, January 5 – February 23
2 – 4 p.m.
If you have longed to know the secrets of “how to draw,” then this class is for you! From absolute beginners to those who want a refresher course on the skills they already have, this course will increase your visual communication skills. Beginning with basic techniques the class will progress to analytical understanding of structure, value, dimension, and composition.
Each week the class will focus on a different subject. Some of the topics that will be covered include proportions of the human face, perspective, understanding value, portraiture, botanical drawings, and using basic shapes to bring objects to life.
A supply list will be provided upon registration.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
• Temperatures will be checked upon entry with a no-contact infrared thermometer
• Visitors are required to wear a mask.
• Utilize the hand sanitizer provided throughout the museum.
• Maintain a 6 to 10 ft distance from other visitors.
• All classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling following CDC guidelines.