Have you wanted to try a clay class, but don’t have much time? This is your chance to get your hands dirty and have some fun. You will get to throw on the pottery wheel and learn about the basic methods of handbuilding in clay. Each student will have 3-4 finished pieces which will be fired and glazed for you.
With Angie King
Friday, September 10 , 1 – 5 p.m.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
• Temperatures will be checked upon entry with a no-contact infrared thermometer
• Visitors are required to wear a mask.
• Utilize the hand sanitizer provided throughout the museum.
• Maintain a 6 to 10 ft distance from other visitors.
• All classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling following CDC guidelines.