Tuesdays, , January 17 – February 28 (No class on Mardi Gras 2/21)
5:30 – 8 p.m.
Wednesdays, January 18 – February 22
10 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
Try something that you have always wanted to do by learning to throw clay on the pottery wheel! This six-week class is for brand new students with no previous experience. Students will learn the basics of how to center, throw, and glaze clay, resulting in unique functional pieces such as bowls, cups, and vases. Friends and family will be impressed with your new skills!
DURING YOUR VISIT:
• Temperatures will be checked upon entry with a no-contact infrared thermometer
• Visitors are required to wear a mask.
• Utilize the hand sanitizer provided throughout the museum.
• Maintain a 6 to 10 ft distance from other visitors.
• All classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling following CDC guidelines.