The possibilities are endless in this four-week class! We will build a clay lamp from scratch according to your own design. From traditional forms to truly funky and anywhere in between, you will create a unique piece of functional art to use in your home. You will leave with one complete working lamp (shade not included).
Tuesdays, October 5 – 26
5:30 – 8 p.m.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
• Temperatures will be checked upon entry with a no-contact infrared thermometer
• Visitors are required to wear a mask.
• Utilize the hand sanitizer provided throughout the museum.
• Maintain a 6 to 10 ft distance from other visitors.
• All classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling following CDC guidelines.