Experience the joy of creating with clay in this handbuilding class for beginner to advanced students. Instructor Denise Ralston will teach the basic techniques of pinching, coiling, and slab building as well as surface decoration and glazing. Bring your creativity and see what you can do!
Tuesdays, November 2 – December 7
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
• Temperatures will be checked upon entry with a no-contact infrared thermometer
• Visitors are required to wear a mask.
• Utilize the hand sanitizer provided throughout the museum.
• Maintain a 6 to 10 ft distance from other visitors.
• All classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling following CDC guidelines.