Wednesday, July 19, 5 – 8 pm
$35 per ornament
Join MMofA for an evening of unique glassblowing with local artist Muffinjaw Designs. Prepare for Christmas in July, and bring the whole family out in the afternoon for ornament making.
KEEP IN MIND
- Bookings will be made in 10-minute slots. Once those are full, we will not be able to add any other times, so we recommend registering sooner rather than later.
- Only one ornament can be made in a 10-minute slot. Therefore, if you have more than one member in your party and would like to make more than one ornament, you must book a slot for each person in your party who will be making an ornament.
- Please arrive early for your appointment. Due to amount of participants, we will not be able to hold your time slot if you arrive after the start of your reservation.
- After your piece is finished, it takes an hour for the glass to anneal and cool off enough to take home. We invite everyone to watch others blow their glass pieces for the rest of the event.
- If you cannot stay to pick up your piece, please speak with one of the Museum team members during the event to arrange a later pick-up.
- MMofA will not be able to provide refunds for cancellations 24 hours prior to the event and/or for no-shows.