Putting Things in Perspective will simplify the subject of perspective so that it is easily understood, making it possible to solve any problem of the subject that you may encounter. Perspective can be a complex and frustrating subject to confront and execute. For it is one aspect of drawing technique, frequently overlooked, that can so easily relegate your work to being just “ok” as opposed to being great! And still have fun! This class is designed for beginning, intermediate and advanced students – or anyone who wishes to “up’’ their game. Projects will be complete in the studio and on-site at various locations.
Wednesdays, September 22 – October 27
1 – 4 pm
DURING YOUR VISIT:
• Temperatures will be checked upon entry with a no-contact infrared thermometer
• Visitors are required to wear a mask.
• Utilize the hand sanitizer provided throughout the museum.
• Maintain a 6 to 10 ft distance from other visitors.
• All classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling following CDC guidelines.