We will get our hands dirty playing with clay as we create several projects to prepare for the coming of spring. We will create flower pots, garden stake flowers, and Easter bunnies among other pieces.
Clay with Angie King
Tuesdays, March 8, 15, & 22, 4 – 6 p.m.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
• Temperatures will be checked upon entry with a no-contact infrared thermometer
• Visitors are required to wear a mask.
• Utilize the hand sanitizer provided throughout the museum.
• Maintain a 6 to 10 ft distance from other visitors.
• All classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling following CDC guidelines.