Making Sterling Rings with Bezel-Set Stones with Vaughn Millner is this weekend!
- Join us this weekend in The Museum School for Making Sterling Rings with Bezel-Set Stones with Vaughn Millner. We have a few spots left, so register now >>
- URBAN WILD will be closing on Sunday, January 13. Visit this exhibition before it’s gone.
- Special exhibitions FROM FORT TO PORT & BEYOND: An Architectural History of Mobile, Key-Sook Geum, Bob H. Miller: REFLECTORAMA, Christopher Nitsche: Liminal Ship II, and URBAN WILD: Folk and Street Art in the South, and collections exhibitions ALL AMERICAN from the Collection, Asian Art, and NATIVE AMERICAN ART: From the Collection are open.
- Throughout the week, stop in The Art Store to grab your sketching supplies to sketch while you check out the art.
- Thursday, January 9, we are free for Mobile County Residents and open until 8 p.m.
- Our Art Library and Research Center is also open on Thursday from noon until 6 p.m. for MMofA members and artists registered with TAP.