The old art of black and white film photography is coming back in a big way! Learn your way around a photography darkroom and see the magic of using black and white film. The session will introduce the use of an enlarger, darkroom chemistry and processing, and proper techniques for working in a common space. Bring your old negatives or use some of ours to create a print to take with you.
Wednesday, August 25
6 – 8 p.m.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
• Temperatures will be checked upon entry with a no-contact infrared thermometer
• Visitors are required to wear a mask.
• Utilize the hand sanitizer provided throughout the museum.
• Maintain a 6 to 10 ft distance from other visitors.
• All classes are subject to cancellation or rescheduling following CDC guidelines.