Mobile Museum of Art is seeking artists who are willing and able to teach and become part of a new “floating faculty” of artist-educators. MMofA’s Museum School, a pilot program focused on providing quality arts education for citizens of Mobile, utilizes the Museum School Faculty Registry to organize artist-led classes, tours, workshops, seminars, and lectures in a wide variety of disciplines—both within the art museum and at off-site locations (outreach). The Museum School Faculty Registry will be a centralized resource to connect employable artists with museum curators, educators, arts administrators, and others with a common goal to enrich their community through arts education.
Ready to sign-up? First, make sure you have:
- An Artists Statement, 300 words or less written in first person.
- A current copy of your Resume or C.V., saved as a PDF.
- 3 References, name and contact number
- 3 images representing your work
- Gif, Jpg, or Png format
- 300 Dpi
- Maximum 2500 Pixels on the long edge
- If your work is not visual you can provide a website link to better represent your practice.
Questions? Contact Angie King for more information.