Join us this weekend for two adult classes! This week is your last chance to see FREDERICK A. MARCHMAN: Southern Pop before it closes.
- Join us on Saturday, November 16 for two adults classes: Beginning Black and White Photo Printing with Walter Bower and Sterling Silver Earrings with Vaughn Millner.
- FREDERICK A. MARCHMAN: Southern Pop closes this Sunday, November 17. See this special exhibition before it closes!
- Special exhibitions FROM FORT TO PORT & BEYOND: An Architectural History of Mobile, Key-Sook Geum, LEE M. HOFFMAN: A Legacy, FREDERICK A. MARCHMAN: Southern Pop, Bob H. Miller: REFLECTORAMA, Christopher Nitsche: Liminal Ship II, SOUTHERN MASTERS, and URBAN WILD: Folk and Street Art in the South, and collections exhibitions ALL AMERICAN from the Collection, Asian Art, and NATIVE AMERICAN ART: From the Collection are open.
- Throughout the week, stop in The Art Store to grab your sketching supplies.
- Thursday, November 14, we are free for Mobile County Residents and open until 8 p.m.
- Our Art Library and Research Center is also open on Thursday from noon until 6 p.m. for MMofA members and artists registered with TAP.