Your last chance to see the first installation of FOR CHILDREN this week plus two adult classes next weekend!
- The first installation of FOR CHILDREN will be closing on Sunday, November 10. We’ll reopen with updates on December 14 with a special opening party!
- The deadline for vendor applications for our Holiday Night Market on December 5 is this Sunday, November 10. Apply on our website today!
- We will be closed on Monday, November 11 for Veterans Day. Please visit our FAQ to plan your trip today!
- Join us on Saturday, November 16 for two adults classes: Beginning Black and White Photo Printing with Walter Bower and Sterling Silver Earrings with Vaughn Millner.
- Special exhibitions FOR CHILDREN: The Elements of Art & Design, FROM FORT TO PORT & BEYOND: An Architectural History of Mobile, Key-Sook Geum, LEE M. HOFFMAN: A Legacy, FREDERICK A. MARCHMAN: Southern Pop, Bob H. Miller: REFLECTORAMA, Christopher Nitsche: Liminal Ship II, SOUTHERN MASTERS, and URBAN WILD: Folk and Street Art in the South, and collections exhibitions ALL AMERICAN from the Collection, Asian Art, and NATIVE AMERICAN ART: From the Collection are open.
- Throughout the week, stop in The Art Store to grab your sketching supplies.
- Thursday, November 7, we are free for Mobile County Residents and open until 8 p.m.
- Our Art Library and Research Center is also open on Thursday from noon until 6 p.m. for MMofA members and artists registered with TAP.