Our Museum School Open House is tomorrow night!
- Join us at MMofA for our Museum School Open House. If you’d like to register, click here >>
- Special exhibitions FOR CHILDREN: The Elements of Art & Design, FROM FORT TO PORT & BEYOND: An Architectural History of Mobile, Key-Sook Geum, LEE M. HOFFMAN: A Legacy, FREDERICK A. MARCHMAN: Southern Pop, Bob H. Miller: REFLECTORAMA, Christopher Nitsche: Liminal Ship II, SOUTHERN MASTERS, and URBAN WILD: Folk and Street Art in the South, and collections exhibitions ALL AMERICAN from the Collection, Asian Art, and NATIVE AMERICAN ART: From the Collection are open.
- Throughout the week, stop in The Art Store to grab your sketching supplies.
- Thursday, October 17, we are free for Mobile County Residents and open until 8 p.m.
- Our Art Library and Research Center is also open on Thursday from noon until 6 p.m. for MMofA members and artists registered with TAP.