This week, join us for a special gallery talk with Nall on Thursday night!
- Join the one and only NALL at MMofA for an exciting and irreverent conversation about his life, his work, and the exhibition, SOUTHERN MASTERS. More details here >>
- Special exhibitions FOR CHILDREN: The Elements of Art & Design, LEE M. HOFFMAN: A Legacy, FREDERICK A. MARCHMAN: Southern Pop, Bob H. Miller: REFLECTORAMA, Christopher Nitsche: Liminal Ship II, SOUTHERN MASTERS, and URBAN WILD: Folk and Street Art in the South, and collections exhibitions ALL AMERICAN from the Collection, Asian Art, and NATIVE AMERICAN ART: From the Collection are open.
- Throughout the week, stop in The Art Store to grab your sketching supplies.
- Thursday, September 5, we are free for Mobile County Residents and open until 8 p.m.
- Our Art Library and Research Center is also open on Thursday from noon until 5 p.m. for MMofA members and artists registered with TAP.