4850 Museum Drive
Mobile, AL 36608
Phone: (251) 208-5200
Get Directions >>
Tuesday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Sunday, Monday and all City Holidays*
*Also closed to the public for members-only events. Please check our calendar before planning your visit>>
*Guests who book a timed ticket for FOR CHILDREN will have the option to add General Admission to their visit upon arrival at the Museum at a reduced admission rate of $3 per person and children under 6 are free.
Active Military: $8
Children under 6: FREE
Become a Member and general admission is FREE!
While COVID-19 is still a threat to our area, we have made a few adjustments to our normal operating procedures. Please note:
- Masks are preferred and contactless temperature checks will be performed upon entry.
- Group visits are limited to a maximum of 10 people.
- Visitors must maintain a 6 to 10 ft distance from other visitors.
- Programs and late hours on Thursdays are suspended until further notice.
- FOR CHILDREN: The Elements of Art & Design is open by online appointment only until further notice. MMofA Family Members or higher may book for free (This rate does not apply to reciprocal members such as NARM or SEMC), non-members may book for $40 per group. Bookings must be made online 24 hours in advance, and are limited to one group per time slot, with a maximum of 10 people per group. To book, click the button below:
You can read our full list of precautions here>>
Photography for personal use only is permitted in the museum. No selfie-sticks, mono/tripods, or excessively large cameras are allowed. Images of artworks seen in this museum may not be published or reproduced in print, digital, or broadcast media without written permission of the Museum administration. Breach of this policy will be subject to legal action.
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile
Homewood Suites Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd.
The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa
Hampton Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Mobile Airport