What better way to experience collection and special exhibitions at the Mobile Museum of Art than through a Group Tour!
We welcome clubs, organizations, businesses, church groups, and social groups for tours with 10-25 people for $8 per person. During the pandemic, these tours must be self-guided–unless arrangements have been made with a MMofA staff member–and are limited to a maximum of 25 people. If you are arranging a tour for a university or K-12 school group or club, please make your reservation through the School Tours page. Private tours are offered on Mondays to members and corporate members, and must be reserved in advance here.
The Museum is easy to get to, with plenty of parking for cars and buses. Get Directions>>
For more information or to book a group visit, please call Angie King at 251.208.5205 or email her at email@example.com. Please note that requests for tours should be made at least one week in advance of your visit. Please call for cancellations or reservation changes.
GROUP & TOUR POLICY
- All tours require 1 adult, parent, chaperone, or aide of 16 years of age or older.
- A chaperone, parent, or aide is required for every 10 children (children ages 1 – 15 years old)
- Children cannot be unattended in the galleries.
- Children ages 1 through 15 are not permitted in the galleries without a parent or guardian 16 years of age or older.
- No food, drink, or large backpacks are permitted in the galleries. Lockers are available on site for storage of items.
- Photography in the exhibitions is permitted for personal use, NOT for reproduction or sale. No selfie sticks or large cameras are permitted in the galleries.
Tours of the interactive children’s exhibition, FOR CHILDREN 2020, are only available during regular hours Tuesday-Saturday and bookings must be made separately. See below for booking information.
Book one of two time slots – 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 2 to 4 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday – to safely experience this interactive children’s exhibition that emphasizes the elements of art and design.
Bookings must be made online in advance, and are limited to one group per time slot, with a maximum of 10 people per group. Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance. The exhibition is cleaned and sanitized before and after every group, and everyone will be required to wear masks while inside the museum. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. No food or drink is allowed in the galleries.
Free for MMofA Family Members* | $40 per group for nonmembers**
While COVID-19 is still a threat to our area, we have made a few adjustments to our normal operating procedures. Please note:
- Masks are preferred and contactless temperature checks will be performed upon entry.
- Group visits are limited to a maximum of 10 people from one family per time slot.
- Visitors must maintain a 6 to 10 ft distance from other visitors.
- Programs and late hours on Thursdays are suspended until further notice.
You can read our full list of precautions here>>
* The Member rate is for Mobile Museum of Art members only, and it does not apply to reciprocal members such as NARM or SEMC.
** Guests who book a time ticket for FOR CHILDREN will have the option to add General Admission to their visit upon arrival at the Museum at a reduced admission rate of $3 per person and children under 6 are free.