What better way to experience collection and special exhibitions at the Mobile Museum of Art than through a Group Tour!
We welcome clubs, organizations, businesses, church groups, and social groups for tours with 10-25 people for $8 per person. During the pandemic, these tours must be self-guided–unless arrangements have been made with an MMofA staff member–and are limited to a maximum of 25 people. If you are arranging a tour for a university or K-12 school group or club, please make your reservation through the School Tours page. Private tours are offered on Mondays to corporate members and must be reserved in advance.
The Museum is easy to get to, with plenty of parking for cars and buses. Get Directions>>
For more information or to book a group visit, please call Kaitlyn Amanor at 251.208.5217 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that requests for tours should be made at least one week in advance of your visit. Please call for cancellations or reservation changes.
GROUP & TOUR POLICY
- All tours require 1 adult, parent, chaperone, or aide of 16 years of age or older.
- A chaperone, parent, or aide is required for every 10 children (children ages 1 – 15 years old)
- Children cannot be unattended in the galleries.
- Children ages 1 through 15 are not permitted in the galleries without a parent or guardian 16 years of age or older.
- No food, drink, or large backpacks are permitted in the galleries. Lockers are available on site for storage of items.
- Photography in the exhibitions is permitted for personal use, NOT for reproduction or sale. No selfie sticks or large cameras are permitted in the galleries.