What better way to experience the fine art collections and exhibitions of the Mobile Museum of Art than through a Group Tour!
We welcome clubs, organizations, businesses, church groups, and social groups for tours with 10 or more at just $8 per person. Your group is welcome to discover the Museum on its own, or may request a Trained Museum Docent to lead a guided tour. The Museum is easy to get to, with plenty of parking for cars and buses.
Tours for school groups are scheduled for weekday mornings. So, we encourage other groups to visit during weekday afternoons to avoid crowded galleries.
For more information or to book a group visit, please call Angie King at 251.208.5205 or email her at email@example.com. Requests should be made at least two weeks in advance of your visit. Please call for cancellations or reservation changes.
GROUP & TOUR POLICY
- All tours require 1 adult, parent, chaperone, or aide of 16 years of age or older.
- A chaperone, parent, or aide is required for every 10 children (children ages 1 – 15 years old)
- Children cannot be unattended in the galleries.
- Children ages 1 through 15 are not permitted in the galleries without a parent or guardian 16 years of age or older.
- No food, drink, or large backpacks are permitted in the galleries. Lockers are available on site for storage of items.
- Photography in the exhibitions is permitted for personal use, NOT for reproduction or sale. No selfie sticks or large cameras are permitted in the galleries.
To learn more about opportunities for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts, click here >>
Starting Tuesday, July 14, MMofA is opening FOR CHILDREN 2020 for families to privately explore. Book one of two time slots – 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 2 to 4 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday – to safely experience this interactive children’s exhibition that emphasizes the elements of art and design.
Bookings must be made online in advance, and are limited to one group per time slot, with a maximum of 10 people per group. Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance. The exhibition is cleaned and sanitized before and after every group, and everyone will be required to wear masks while inside the museum. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. No food or drink is allowed in the galleries.
Free for MMofA Family Members* | $40 per group for nonmembers**
While COVID-19 is still a threat to our area, we have made a few adjustments to our normal operating procedures. Please note:
- Masks are required and contactless temperature checks will be performed upon entry.
- Group visits are limited to a maximum of 10 people from one family per time slot.
- Visitors must maintain a 6 to 10 ft distance from other visitors.
- Programs and late hours on Thursdays are suspended until further notice.
You can read our full list of precautions here>>
* The Member rate is for Mobile Museum of Art members only, and it does not apply to reciprocal members such as NARM or SEMC.
** Guests who book a time ticket for FOR CHILDREN will have the option to add General Admission to their visit upon arrival at the Museum at a reduced admission rate of $3 per person and children under 6 are free.