Join us on Thursday for a film screening in honor of the anniversary of Kristallnacht. We’ll also be closed for Veterans Day next Monday.
- Join us on Thursday, November 8 for a film screening of The City Without Jews. The program starts at 6 p.m. with an introduction by Dr. David Meola followed by Q & A.
- Night Market Vendor deadline is Sunday, November 11. Click here for more info and to apply >>
- On Monday, November 12, the Museum and our offices will be closed for Veterans Day. Check out our FAQ to plan your visit this weekend.
- Mobile Museum of Art is hiring a Volunteer Coordinator. The deadline is Wednesday, November 14. Click here for more details and to apply >>
- Get a head start on your holiday gifts with Handmade Clay Gifts with Angie King. This class starts on Tuesday, November 27.
- Tickets are on sale for our FOR CHILDREN FUNdraiser and opening on December 8. Click here to buy tickets now >>
- Special exhibitions Stephen Althouse: Metanoia, Monica J. Beasley: Feminism & Magical Thinking, Jane Cassidy: The Undersea Well, and Michael Olszweski: Meaning & Light, and art:WORK and collections exhibitions Asian Art, NATIVE AMERICAN ART: From the Collection, Our People, Our Places, Our Collection, and Serious Whimsy, Serious Play are open.
- Thursday, November 8, we are free for Mobile County Residents and open until 9 p.m.
- Throughout the week, stop in The Art Store to grab your sketching supplies.
- Our Art Library and Research Center is also open on Thursday from noon until 6 p.m. for MMofA members and artists registered with TAP.
- On Saturday, November 10, stop by the Education Wing from 10 a.m. to noon for our Children’s Studio.